Language Skills: First language: English(Very Good)
1. Participate and supervise the development of factory production plans and set objectives in the light of the overall objectives of the company and the translation of these plans and objectives into programs and administrative productivity.
2. Ensure the implementation of productivity and management plans for the company''s factory in the times specified and the required quality.
3. Subscription and general supervision of the development of annual budgets for the company''s factories and work for not diffraction implementation of what is planned.
4. Working to modernize and develop the ways and methods of production processes in factories and administrative processes to improve quality continuously.
5. Guidance, training and work to raise the efficiency of its personnel
6. Cooperation with other departments and other central bodies of State for manufacturing processes to achieve the smooth flow of materials and raw materials and services required to achieve the targeted plans.
7. Transfer and explain the objectives of the company to its affiliates, employees constantly work to strengthen the team spirit among employees.
8. Achieve compliance with quality system and ensure the implementation of the factory workers of the methods and work instructions and to contribute to remove any obstacles that may affect the quality of production and operations. 9. Ascertain the availability of systems and tools suitable for industrial security and fire control and supervision on the process of training employees to follow the instructions and methods of security, safety and professional factory.
10. To the process of assessing the performance of workers belonging to his direct supervision in accordance with the systems used in the company.
11. Raise the technical and administrative reports to Mr. periodic / Chairman of the Board of Directors and to assist in the process of strategic decision-making processes related to manufacturing Qualifications
15 years experience in the management of manufacturing operations and production companies in similar industrial, and administrative expertise, excellent planning and organizational and leadership
- Analytical Skills & Abillity to make a decision.
- The ability to communicate and connect with others and writing reports.
- The use of computers and applications that serve in the management of industrial processes and analytical
-Package Include:- 1:- Transportation 2: Medical Insurance. 3: Mobile